Public works of art
We have long standing experience working with private collectors, developers, organisations and
government bodies to help them select and install public works of art.
If you are interested in discussing your project, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
It will entirely depend on the artists work you select, the size, and the logistics to transport and set-up. The logical first step is to get in touch and let us know your specific requirements and we can work with you to determine suitable artists and provide a quote.
This depends on the sculpture, but certainly the artists we handle all have sculptures in materials that can be placed outside and will stand up to weather of all kinds. For more specific information please get in touch.
The short answer is yes, but of course we’d need to better understand what you’re looking for and the environment where the work would be located. Please get in touch so we can have an initial discussion and take it from there.
There is a number of potential benefits to display works in public spaces, including:
- Differentiation vs. other developments or locations.
- Creating a sense of prestige or specific character within a location.
- Potential for financial gain of works over time.
- Additional PR as a result of ‘art tours’ or people simply snapping photographs and sharing online.
- Sometimes tax breaks or other financial offers to encourage developers to invest in artwork to enhance the area / cultural value.
- Philanthropic elements, such as simply looking to share art with the general public on a large scale.